Simple File Uploader Explorer and Manager - PHP based Secured File Manager
What buyers are saying… with
Excellent script! Works perfectly after extraction from zip file. Buy this and you won’t be disappointed!
This was EASY to set up and it works right out of the box. Only one question: what is the log file supposed to go? Other than that, easy peasy and works like a charm
Great simple file upload/download. Support was fast and helped solve an issue on my end. Great developer and great support!
Nice, its a very nice uploader, important for all newly started communities.
Simple File Uploader and Explorer is a simple PHP Script to upload files and manage them. The drag and drop file uploader is the main feature of this script. It allows you to upload multiple files very fast and easy way. All files are stored in a writable folder (fileFolder). Once the files are uploaded they can be viewed in Download Files section. Also you can search files, view thumbnails and Download Files.
File Manager Administrator
There is separate login based secured Page called “File Manager Administrator”. This part is for administrative user to manage files. Difference between General File Explorer and File Manager Administrator is security and file delete facility. General File Manager can view by any user and File Manager Administrator is secured with login script.
Integrating on existing code library
This script is written in very easy way to integrate to any existing web site or web based application.
- File Uploader – Single file with main include files
- General File Explorer – Single file with main include files
- File Manager Administrator – Single file with main include files
- AWS S3 API based, PHP Script
- Easy to configure and Edit
- Fully Responsive, bootstrap based design
- Single Configuration file to have basic settings and functions
- List Objects (Files) inside S3 Buck
- List Folders and their files
- Upload Files to Root or any folder inside the S3 Bucket
- View Image Preview
- List Object Credentials like Full URL, Uploaded Date etc.
- Multiple File Up loader
- Download Files
- Delete Files